Welcome to Esquires website. Kindly read and review the Terms and Conditions as defined herein and take a moment to understand how they apply with reference to any products ordered and purchased online.
The terms apply to all purchases made online and agreement thereof is constituted by the use of and/or registration on the website. Should there be any questions or concerns regarding the terms and conditions as set out herein, please feel free to contact Simply Schools via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration as a purchaser, for which there is no charge, is optional in order to affect any purchases. There is no obligation to purchase any products should one choose to register on the site.
- Successful registration may only be completed once an email address and password is provided which will be used as the username and password to gain access to the shopping services. It is the responsibility of each user that has registered to ensure that they keep their password private at all times as Simply Schools will not be held liable for any damages suffered or losses incurred from the misuse of the registered account or use by any external third party.
- Access to the website will be via the registered username and password and each user is advised to change their password at their convenience to ensure privacy is maintained and to limit unauthorized access to the site.
- Products depicted as images on the website may vary in colour from computer display to computer display due to differences in display technology and how colours may be represented. Every effort has been made to ensure that all products on the site are accurately represented and, in some cases may be subject to images as provided by manufacturers. All available products represented on the site will be subject to availability for delivery within South Africa only.
- Prices displayed are valid for the day they are viewed; however, Simply Schools reserves the right to change pricing subject to stock availability from manufacturers, without prior notice, without incurring any liability whatsoever. Errors and omissions will prevail where applicable.
- Where an error has been inadvertently made regarding, product, price or colour or any other relevant content, Simply Schools is not obliged to provide the client with the affected product but will make every effort to contact the client to alert them of the error. In such cases the client will be entitled to cancel the order and an in-store credit will be passed for the full amount.
- Esquires cannot guarantee availability of stock but will endeavour to source stock where possible to fulfil your order. Where items cannot be delivered, Esquires will endeavour to contact the customer based on the information provided on registration and offer either the option to cancel the order or provide alternatives if applicable. If Esquires is unable to supply each and every item ordered or in the quantities ordered and cannot contact the customer, the customer nevertheless agrees to accept delivery and make payment for the items correctly delivered.
- Occasionally the site will offer special promotions that may be subject to availability over a specific period and certain conditions. Please be advised that the specific conditions will prevail over the standard policies as defined herein.
- All orders placed via the website will be considered as an offer to purchase the ordered product and will be subjected to the terms and conditions as defined herein.
- Cancellation of an order can only be affected by contacting Simply Schools. Our contact details are as follows: email is email@example.com and telephone number 011 453 9008.
- If payments are cancelled for any reason, or the payment method is terminated or deemed not to be valid, the client will be bound to pay the full purchase price, including all costs incurred by Esquires for the recovery thereof. Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies in law, Esquires reserves the right to cancel forthwith any sale and/or a client’s registration in the event of breach of any terms.
Risk and Ownership
- Risk in the Products shall pass to the client by acceptance of the Products by your authorised representative on delivery. Esquires will retain ownership in the Products until payment has been received in full.
- Payments to be completed either via credit card, EFT or through a recognized third-party payment provider before confirmation of delivery is forwarded. Only once confirmation of payment is received by Esquires will the order be processed and prepared for delivery. Order processing will be subject to a first come first served basis, and no reservation of any product will be permitted unless arrangements are made after payments for delayed deliveries at the discretion of the client.
- The privacy of your information is important to us, as it is to you, and we endeavour to ensure that your personal information will not be shared, unless disclosure is required by law or if our Terms of Service have been violated.
- Credit card information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption tool. Although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards and practice.
- Personal information such as name, address and email address are collected as part of the purchasing process which you give consent to by agreeing to the Term and Conditions of the purchase. Furthermore, your computers internet protocol (IP) address is automatically received when browsing our site, which provides us with information about the browser and operating system in use.
- Where applicable and only with your permission, email marketing will be conducted advising clients of new products, specials and updates to the site for the benefit of the shoppers.
- Consent for the collection of your personal information is directly implied as required to place an order, verify your credit card, complete a transaction, arrange for delivery, or return a purchase, for which it will be used for that specific purpose only. Any other request for personal information, such as marketing or registration for services, your express consent will be asked for providing the client the opportunity to refuse.
- We may at times make use of third-party services for purposes of deliveries or collections, and as such will only provide them details pertaining to the required activity. With reference to third party providers related to payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, they will have their own privacy policies in respect to information we are required to provide for some purchase related transactions. It is therefore recommended that for these types of providers their privacy policies need to be read in order to understand how they manage your personal information.
- We make use of Google Analytics to help us understand and learn who visits our site and the pages that are being looked at. This will allow us to improve our service levels and information content on our site for the benefit of our clients.